Rebel Zepihyr

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebel Zepihyr

forum for Rebel Zepihyr

Holy/Prot pala

gorim

Holy/Prot pala Empty Holy/Prot pala

Post  gorim Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:16 pm

-Name:Gorim

-Class:Paladin

-Gender(fun to know):Male

-Days played on this character:14 atm ^^

-Raiding experience (also mention preWotLK experience):Kara,Gruul,Za,Voa 10/25 (if it counts as a raid),OS 10/25 and naxx10

-How long have you played WoW:2 years

-Professions:Mining and low BS, but training it up

-Other characters that you have played past lvl40:Warrior, Hunter, Priest, Rogue, Mage, Shaman xD

-How dedicated are you to wow and the guild that you play with in wow:I play alot if i am in a nice guild with fun people, and i show up raids every time if i have signed!

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:i play every day, and it can variate.

-Guilds that you have played with:Nattvandrarna, Roadkiller BBQ, Hunted

-What do you think you can add to our guild:Some nice heals or a tough tank!

-Armory profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Gorim

-Talent build during raids (if differs from the current one on armory):the same

-Why should we let you join Rebel Zepihyr?Cuz i have exp on this char and from my hunter from almost every raid and i think i can help the guild prgress alittle! Very Happy

-Any other info you want to tell us?"Let the Holy laight be with you"